Helpful Hints For The Fire TV Sticks
Getting Started With Your Firestick
- Click on the app "SoPlayer" under "Your apps & Game" of the amazon firestick main menu
- Click on where it says "username/password" and enter the login information emailed to you.
Navigating True TV Main Menu
- "TV" provides you live TV
- While on live TV click the Ok (middle of the circle on your amazon remote) and it will take you to your first tv guide that will list your channels
- To view adult channel (300-309) first go to one of the adult channels where it will ask you for a code. Press the ok button and follow the circle on your remote to enter code 1234. For mobile devices enter code 1111.
- If you find yourself stuck in the adult channel section just click on the home button on your remote go back in True TV and hit the up or down button until you're out of the adult channel section
- Pay Per View Channels (400-401) You will be notified the day of a boxing or UFC event with an alert when you are viewing your live TV. Pay Per channels will only be turned on the day of a boxing or UFC event.
- Movies section
- From your on demand you can navigate to where your magnifying glass is and here you search movies.
- Below the magnifying glass you can search by 'new releases" "most popular movies" and "last watched title".
- You can also toggle to the right and change categories.
- Catch Up
- Catch up records one week worth of content from specific channels
- To use Catch Up 1. Choose the channel that you want to view previous content on 2. The date you want to go back to 3. Choose the show (If it does not work the first time hit back then click on the show again).